[android-porting] HDMI detected but not showing anything on screen for android pie
Vivek Tol
2018-08-23 09:07:15 UTC
Hello All,
I am compiling android pie for the NXP imx6dl sabresd
development board.

When I am running images on the development board. I am getting command
prompt and HDMI monitor also detected by the board.

But on HDMI monitor I have only seen cursor blinking and no gui.

I am attaching booting log for your reference.

Can you give clues how to solve this problem ?

Thanks and Regards,
VIVEK TOL