[android-porting] How to implement Android GUI- Optimized-Game- High performance- Entertainment modes ?
Robin Singh
2018-10-26 20:47:29 UTC
Hi All,

I would like to support the support for different GUI modes
(Optimized-Game- High performance- Entertainment modes )in android.
This is a feature which is exactly same as on samsung galaxy S7 (
https://www.gottabemobile.com/galaxy-s7-performance-mode-what-to-know/ )

Can somebody share some pointer on this topic ? my understanding is : it
will be using same code as used in "wm" binary in android build for
resizing the GUI resolution
and the bottom line data over display interface will always be on fixed
solution, is that correct ?

Thanks
Robin Singh