[android-porting] on android P, how does a vendor bin load a shared library from platform?
l***@163.com
2018-09-01 14:37:34 UTC
On android O, my vendor bin ran without any error. But after the migration to android P, some errors occur even when compiling.
The errors was shown as blow:
"bin_name (native:vendor) should not link to libandroid_runtime(native:platform)."
So, how should vendor bin file do to load platform libs ?
Is this problem related to hidl?
Is hidl a good choice?
Could anyone help me ?
Renjith Rajagopal